Flood-MAR Virtual Public Forum
Please join us on November 8-10, 2021 for the third Flood-MAR Public Forum to explore technical, socioeconomics, regulatory, and policy considerations to advance implementation of projects that use floodwaters for managed aquifer recharge (Flood-MAR).
The forum is an opportunity to continue exploring key topics that were identified during the 2019 Flood-MAR Forum:
- Building partnerships and opportunities for collaboration
- Increasing agency cooperation and alignment
- Providing flexibility for water managers
- Examples of pilot project and research studies
- Sources of technical support and funding for landowners and local agencies
This 3-day virtual forum will provide opportunities to learn from experts and practitioners and to network and engage with other participants in breakout discussions. A virtual on-demand exhibit hall will feature posters and pre-recorded presentations to further enrich the forum experience.
Anyone interested in learning about Flood-MAR and expanding Flood-MAR project implementation throughout California is encouraged to attend.
View Agenda Here