Urban Water Management Plan Training Session 10 - How to Submit a UWMP 2020 to DWR
The Department of Water Resources invites you to attend a final training webinar on June 9, 2021 for those preparing Urban Water Management Plans (UWMP). This UWMP Training Session #10 (WUE Portal Webinar) will focus on How to Submit a UWMP 2020 to DWR. During the webinar, we will review the WUEdata Portal components and provide opportunities for you to explore the portal and ask questions.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10am-12:30pm
Register in advance for this webinar:
To prepare for this webinar, please sign up ahead of time as a user in the WUEdata Portal.
- Sign in – click button at the top right
- If you have not registered, you can create a registration as a new user
- Once you are registered, request to be added to the Urban Water Supplier that you are authorized to represent
- *If your email does not indicate you are part of the water supplier that you are submitting for, you must send an authorization letter ahead of time to UWMPhelp@water.ca.gov to be granted access to the UWMP Tool for that supplier.
- UWMP 2020 Submittal Tool is planned to be opened June 9. We will send a notification to this listserv.
For resources to help prepare your UWMP, please refer to:
- Recorded Training Sessions by Topic: UWMP 2020 Training Playlist (YouTube)
- DWR UWMP 2020 Guidebook for download – includes all appendices
- WUEdata Portal UWMP Resources – Excel templates for the UWMP preparation
As always, contact us if you have questions or need assistance at UWMPhelp@water.ca.gov.